Friday, July 18, 2014

Red Magnetic Dragon/ Red Overtone Skywalker - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 22




Hindu Mother Goddess. Maa Durga.


Red Magnetic Dragon

Here begins
The Count of Days

Here begin
The Matrix and the Way

Into Fields unified
Consciousness exalted

 Portals activated –
Galaxies articulated

Another Spin –
 Universe revealed

Another Birth –
 Sweet Earth healed.
(c)Kleomichele Leeds



IMIX



Kin 1: Red Magnetic Dragon

I unify in order to nurture
Attracting being
I seal the input of birth
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Begin last heptad of the 13 Moon year and also a new 260-day Galactic Spin:  Begin Dragon Wavespell (1) of Birth.  Enter Red Eastern Castle of Turning, Court of Birth.  Cube day 16: Warrior Intelligence power.  Within the cosmos every level of reality is present simultaneously.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2013-2014.

























No comments:

Post a Comment