Sunday, July 27, 2014

White Planetary Dog/ White Magnetic Wind - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 2

Christ Calming the Storm.  James Ensor.  1891.



OC


Kin 10: White Planetary Dog

I perfect in order to love
Producing loyalty
I seal the process of heart
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of endlessness
I am a polar kin
I extend the white galactic spectrum.


Eid al Fitr ( Islamic) begins today at sundown.  The Sun is the coordinating consciousness and mind of the solar system to which the ancient Maya were attuned. They resonated with this solar consciousness.*


Homer the Great!

*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.  









Muladhara Chakra















No comments:

Post a Comment