Thursday, July 17, 2014

Yellow Cosmic Sun/ Yellow Self-Existing Human - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 21






Aztec Sun Stone Calendar




AHAU



Kin 260: Yellow Cosmic Sun

I endure in order to enlighten
Transcending life
I seal the matrix of universal fire
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of flowering
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Magic Turtle Day. Cube day 15: Eagle Vision power.  Super-mental states can only be experienced once your conditioned mental containers are emptied and you have gone beyond the inhibiting barriers of ego.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2013-2014.






Cosmic Odalisque










Anahata Chakra










No comments:

Post a Comment