Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Blue Electric Eagle/ Blue Resonant Hand - Lunar Scorpion Moon of Challenge, Day 19






Las Dos Fridas.  Frida Kahlo. 1939.



MEN


Kin 55: Blue Electric Eagle

I activate in order to create
Bonding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of self-generation
I am a polar kin
I establish the blue galactic spectrum.


Today begins the 65-day Eagle Season of Vision, Blue Galactic Spectrum.  Galactic signature of the Harmonic Convergence, 1987.  You have a unique role to play in this grand journey through time and space.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Visshudha Chakra









No comments:

Post a Comment