Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Yellow Resonant Seed/ Yellow Spectral Warrior - Overtone Peacock Moon of Radiance, Day 4




Coatlicue. Madre de los Dios. Mexico.




KAN


Kin 124: Yellow Resonant Seed


I channel in order to forget
Inspiring awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of intelligence.


We are the hinge of the Absolute in its self-remembrance.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.



Sleeping in the Forest

I thought the earth remembered me,
she took me back so tenderly,
arranging her dark skirts, her pockets 
full of lichens and seeds.
I slept as never before,
a stone on the riverbed,
nothing between me and the white fire of the stars
but my thoughts, and they floated light as moths
among the branches of the perfect trees.
All night I heard the small kingdoms
breathing around me, the insects,
and the birds who do their work in the darkness.
All night I rose and fell, as if in water,
Grappling with a luminous doom.  By morning
I had vanished at least a dozen times
into something better.

(c) 2008 Mary Oliver







Svadhistana Chakra


No comments:

Post a Comment