Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Red Planetary Skywalker/ Red Magnetic Serpent - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 5





Quetzalcoatl from the Codex Borgia.



Red Skywalker 

Fly to the Nearness
Of outer Space –

Where Skywalkers
Pace and explore

 Galaxies spring
From Sound and Light –

Fractals sing
 Through the shimmering Night.

Kleomichele Leeds



BEN


Kin 153: Red Planetary Skywalker

I perfect in order to explore
Producing wakefulness
I seal the output of space
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of birth
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Hanukkah (Jewish) begins at sundown today. From the point of fourth and fifth dimensions, timespace is a cube.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Visshudha Chakra










No comments:

Post a Comment