Saturday, December 13, 2014

Red Rhythmic Moon/ Red Planetary Dragon - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 1









Maya Moon Goddess, Ix Chel, holding Rabbit.




Half-Moon

Down fell the moon
Through the mist to the east
A gibbous half-moon
A silver cup glowing –

Up rose my heart
The blossoming rose
Luminescent – Transcendent
A bright eye shining –

Under moon’s closing eye
In Love I fell  -
The soul’s enchantment
High heaven – deep hell.

©Kleomichele Leeds
                                                                                             


MULUC


Kin 149: Red Rhythmic Moon


I organize in order to purify
Balancing flow
I seal the process of universal water
With the rhythmic tone of equality
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


Magic Turtle Day.  When the form is exerted perfectly inside and outside and the mind is still, then everything is present.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Sahasrara Chakra















No comments:

Post a Comment