Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Blue Overtone Hand/ Blue Solar Storm - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 11




Blue Raven. Frank Howell.




When I Met My Muse


I glanced at her and took my glasses
off--they were still singing. They buzzed
like a locust on the coffee table and then
ceased. Her voice belled forth, and the
sunlight bent. I felt the ceiling arch, and
knew that nails up there took a new grip
on whatever they touched. "I am your own
way of looking at things," she said. "When
you allow me to live with you, every
glance at the world around you will be
a sort of salvation." And I took her hand.

William Stafford



MANIK



Kin 187: Blue Overtone Hand


I empower in order to know
Commanding healing 
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of vision.


Through the galactic streams of the new knowledge, the window of the supernatural order in its entire splendor is opened.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.









Svadhistana Chakra


















No comments:

Post a Comment