Saturday, January 10, 2015

Red Galactic Earth/ Red Crystal Moon - Resonant Monkey Moon of Attunement, Day 1





Maa Durga. Sacred Mother Goddess. Hindu.



Red Galactic Earth 

Like frozen Field
Or brittle Bough
I fold into my Self –

Surface Life recedes
Falls far away and deep –
 Sparks are faint and blue –
Too weak for Light or Heat

Frost underfoot –
Grasses bend and break
A Shroud upon myself I take –

Infinity curls within
My Shell –
Eros hides
Inside

Great granite Cliffs
Reveal a Planet full of
 Rhyme and Rhythm –

Her molten Crystal
Pulls the Moon around –
Directs the Seasons
Until the Sun returns.


©Kleomichele Leeds


CABAN



Kin 177: Red Galactic Earth

I harmonize in order to evolve
Modeling synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the galactic tone of integrity
I am guided by the power of birth.


Through the senses mind takes in different data in the phenomenal realm. This is then organized and structured into images and language.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Sahasrara Chakra












No comments:

Post a Comment