Monday, January 5, 2015

Yellow Electric Human/ Yellow Resonant Seed - Rhythmic Lizard Moon of Equality, Day 24


Human Butterfly Crop Circle. Netherlands. August 2009.



Messenger

My work is loving the world.
Here the sunflowers, there the hummingbird -
   equal seekers of sweetness.
Here the quickening yeast; there the blue plums.
Here the clam deep in the speckled sand.

Are my boots old? Is my coat torn?
Am I no longer young, and still not half-perfect? Let me
keep my mind on what matters,
Which is my work,

which is mostly standing still and learning to be 
astonished.
The phoebe, the delphinium.
The seep in the pasture, and the pasture.
Which is mostly rejoicing, since all the ingredients are here,

which is gratitude, to be given a mind and a heart
and these body-clothes,
a mouth with which to give shouts of joy
to the moth and the wren, to the sleepy dug-up clam,
telling them all, over and over, how it is that we live forever.

Mary Oliver


EB



Kin 172: Yellow Electric Human


I activate in order to influence
Bonding wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of intelligence.


The more th machine world proliferates, the more we lose coherent contact with the deepest symbolic side of our brain.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Ajna Chakra











No comments:

Post a Comment