Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Blue Self-Existing Monkey/ Blue Galactic Night - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 19












Self-Portrait with Monkey. Frida Kahlo. 1938.



Dionysus Redux

I will shock you into Joy –
Enough to slough away
A routine Day
Rendering sacred each Moment
In the heartfelt Hour

Whenever you forget
Or lose your Self
I will appear –
Exploding unexpectedly
In the Heart of your Mind
In the Mind of your Heart

If fleeting Greed and Fear
Freeze Creation
I will shake you
To your sacred Roots
With a Thunderbolt of Truth

Oh, Child of mine
Dear One –
Hear my Words
Ineffable and numinous
Feed your Soul
With Manna irresistible

Welcome me
For I am Love
Made visible –
Your highest Hope
Revealed
Your greatest Passion
Fulfilled
Life in Death Am I –
The Resurrection and the Way

Oh, my Beloved
Your Heart beats
To my Rhythm –
Open to receive me
At your Heart’s Door
For I stand and knock.

I shall shock you –
Rock and roll you
Into the Fire-stream
Of Destiny –
Arise!

Now is the Time!


©Kleomichele Leeds

CHUEN


Kin 251: Blue Self-Existing Monkey


I define in order to play
Measuring illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of accomplishment.


A time/space is a matrix for the creative organization of intelligence according to specific stages of cosmic evolution.  There are innumerable super-mental (cosmic) civilizations throughout the universe that are telepathically seeking receptive frequencies to establish communication.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.







Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment