Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Red Electric Earth/ Red Resonant Moon - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention




Sacred Tibetan World Peace Mandala



Autobiography of Eve

Wearing nothing but snakeskin
boots, I blazed a footpath, the first
radical road out of that old kingdom
toward a new unknown.
When I came to those great flaming gates
of burning gold,
I stood alone in terror at the threshold
between Paradise and Earth.
There I heard a mysterious echo:
my own voice
singing to me from across the forbidden
side. I shook awake—
at once alive in a blaze of green fire.

Let it be known: I did not fall from grace.

I leapt
to freedom.


Ansel Elkins



CABAN


Kin 237: Red Electric Earth

I activate in order to evolve
Bonding synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the electric tone of service
I am guided by the power of birth.


The third dimension is the place where your fourth-dimensional movie takes form.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.







Visshudha Chakra (Alpha Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment