Friday, March 6, 2015

Yellow Spectral Human/ Yellow Lunar Seed - Galactic Hawk Moon of Integrity, Day 28



Vitruvian Man. Leonardo Da Vinci. 1490.



Sonnet V
My precious friend, regard me not askance
Though I deserve your gaze most skeptical 
I cannot fault you for your wary glance 
For of myself I make pure spectacle
It is to tears my words one could compare 
Both flow in uncontrollable remorse 
In composition they so poorly fare
To express passion from its deepest source 
These words survive though tears do disappear
Poetry at least puts form on feeling 
But I do risk your mockery and fear 
Trying to convince you of my meaning.
Emotion when translated to refrain
Loses too much, but gambles more to gain.

(c) Kleomichele Leeds




EB


Kin 232: Yellow Spectral Human

I dissolve in order to influence
Releasing wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


The holomind perceiver can be likened to an intrinsically cosmic-telepathic internet chat room, imaginatively installed or imprinted in the human brain.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Anahata Chakra



No comments:

Post a Comment