Thursday, April 2, 2015

Blue Crystal Storm/ Blue Electric Monkey - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 27






The Last Supper. Leonardo da Vinci. 1498.




Spiritus contra Spiritum


Many a past Love had passed over me
Those I thought true became truly false
I lost all my Loves in Loss untimely
To Lust’s illusory three-quartered Waltz

Terrified of Solitude
Friendship I bought with purloined Emotion
Grief and Misery rendered me numb
Grandiose, aggressive and rude

I starved and thirsted at Fate’s great Banquet
Refusing to earn my Share
Finally abandoned by all who knew me
I gave myself up to Insanity

“Take me,” I prayed to a god unknown
“Release me from Hell on Earth.”
In Desperation I then found
A Bridge of Sighs over the River of Life

Part of me died – the Fear and the Pride
As a Newborn I crossed the Bridge
When at last I reached the other Side
I saw a Meal most strange!

The Fare was unpleasant, not easy to swallow
It stuck in my Throat but nourished my Soul
Compelled to eat without knowing why
I had Breakfast of Crow and a large Humble Pie.


©Kleomichele Leeds


CAUAC


Kin 259: Blue Crystal Storm


I dedicate in order to catalyze
universalizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the crystal tone of cooperation
I am guided by the power of magic.


Noogenesis signifies the birth of the noosphere through a mental (noo)genesis, a mind "rebirth," while simultaneously embodying the descent of a "Sirian" personality.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of  Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.







Manipura Chakra (Limi Plasma)



No comments:

Post a Comment