Wednesday, April 1, 2015

White Spectral Mirror/ White Lunar Dog - Solar Jaguar Moon of Intention, Day 26






Communion. Frank Howell. 1985.



Communion

As she melts upon my tongue
I swallow down a full Moon whole
She settles in my belly while
I drink the wine of Kingdom come

She takes a silver ride inside
Where Flesh had been until
The figure of a woman’s Life
Fell beneath a surgeon’s Knife

Scalpel cut the Sinew and the Nerve
Creating painful space
My womb is in the Tomb –
But even more is in its Place

My progeny are Poetry and Prose
Conceived in the Soul by Night –
Infants unnumbered are borne
On a bright shining Beam of blue Light.



©Kleomichele Leeds


ETZNAB


Kin 258: White Spectral Mirror

I dissolve in order to reflect
Releasing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.


Form is the structure of cosmic reality; myth is the consciousness of cosmic reality.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Visshuda Chakra (Alpha Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment