Monday, June 29, 2015

Blue Solar Hand/ Blue Cosmic Storm - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 3







Mural of Maya King. Xultun. Guatemala.




Blue Solar Hand


Be brave – sense me – know me
For I am the Bones of Life
Forming the Links
Connecting the Parts

I drink your Tears
And from them make
New Flesh - firm and warm 
From them I re-create my Form

I use your Heart
Its pounding, thrumming Drum
To paint my Colors
To dance and sing my Songs

Life - Death - Life am I
Eternal turn and Return
I am the Drama of Destiny
Your healing lies within Me.


©Kleomichele Leeds



MANIK



Kin 87: Blue Solar Hand

I pulse in order to know
Realizing healing
I seal the store of accomplishment
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of abundance.


Just as matter reaches a certain point within the binary unfolding, becoming a crystal, so life reaches a critical point with the emergence of mind as a medium of evolving intelligence.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.








Ajna Chakra (Gamma Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment