Tuesday, July 28, 2015

7/27/15 Blue Spectral Eagle/ Blue Lunar Hand - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 2






God L with merchant’s pack and cacao tree. Mural detail. Late Classic period. Red Temple, Cacaxtla, Mexico; drawing by Simon Martin.




Blue Spectral Eagle

Each Bird on the Wing
Has a Tale to sing

A  Poetry of Sailing
Over all the Earth

 Sagas of Birth – Death
And Re – Birth

Great Stories of Flight
Adventures in the Nest

From the Heart
Of Eagle and Ibis –

Paragraphs on Patience
Epics on Light 

The Wonder of a perfect Egg
Enclosing self-sufficient Life

The Dawn of a Morning
When out from within

A Chick tumbles forth
New – Damp – Beloved
Miraculous Beloved!
©Kleomichele Leeds



MEN



Kin 115: Blue Spectral Eagle


I dissolve in order to create
Releasing mind
I seal he output of vision
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled
I am a polar kin
I transport the blue galactic spectrum
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.


The Sun is the coordinating consciousness and mind of the solar system. The ancient Maya were attuned to and in resonance with this solar consciousness.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in





Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment