Friday, July 3, 2015

Blue Cosmic Monkey/ Blue Self-Existing Night - Cosmic Turtle Moon of Presence, Day 7





Chuen, Batz, the Monkey in the Mayan Calendar





Blue Cosmic Monkey


Into the wild Sea
I dive –
Into the wild Wave

One with the open Sky
Am I
One with the open Wing

Into the Forest green
I wander
Into a mountain Spring

I am One with these
Sea – Sky and Wood
Fierce and free like these am I

The Rhythms of Nature
Life – Death – Life
Are replicate in me

For I am the One
Dancing Magic –
Calling forth the Soul in Thee.


©Kleomichele Leeds


CHUEN



Kin 91: Blue Cosmic Monkey


I endure in order to play
Transcending illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of vision.



Magic Turtle Day. Extraterrestrial intelligence is not subject to the conditions of the thought programs that exist on the surface of this planet.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2014-2015.





The Sacred Tzolkin





Anahata Chakra (Silio Plasma)



No comments:

Post a Comment