Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Blue Magnetic Monkey/ Blue Overtone Night - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 18







Two dancing Monkeys. (c) Kerr Number:  6063.







Blue Magnetic Monkey
  

Thy laughter is the rush of Angel wings
Thy smile is the sun on the horizon
One call from Thee and my heart fairly sings
I pray the songs and words will ne’er be done
I see in Thee a diamond Star of Night
Lending all its luster to a black Sky
Forever brought from darkness into Light
By Faith so perfect in its alibi
I know and trust that you do love me well
For never did a kiss reveal as much
In its magnetic pull and tidal swell
To realms of Peace I flew with one fine touch.

May heaven bless this union wondrous fair
That none could ever separate this pair.





©Kleomichele Leeds


CHUEN



Kin 131: Blue Magnetic Monkey


I unify in order to play
Attracting illusion
I seal the process of magic
With the magnetic tone of purpose
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Magic Turtle Day. Once we realize that there is a hidden way or a way apart from the social mainstream, then the cultivation of our essence becomes a primary value.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016,





The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Svadhistana Chakra (Kali Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment