Sunday, August 16, 2015

Blue Overtone Eagle/ Blue Solar Hand - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 22






Eagle Relief, 10th–13th century. Mexico; Toltec. Metropolitan Museum, New York.



Blue Overtone Eagle

Lord of the Underworld –
You captured me, abducted
Overwhelmed and took me down

Down to the Darkness and Chaos
Down to the Soul of Night
Down to your Kingdom below us
Down where there is no Light

To the Land of the Dead
Shades of long ago and might-have-been –
Where Obsessions rule, Ghosts live
Old Sins revive and breathe again

Ignorant was I in the Ways of Seduction
Masquerading as Love – perfect Prey
For the rapacious Wolf of Desire
The Eagle of Transformation

In your long gray Chariot
You came for me inevitably
I am Queen of the Underworld
I am the Priestess of Mystery

When Innocence is Violence bound
Then is a Maiden lost –
And there a Myth is found.

©Kleomichele Leeds


MEN



Kin 135: Blue Overtone Eagle


I empower in order to create
Commanding mind
I seal the output of vision
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of abundance.



28th Anniversary of the Harmonic Convergence of 1987.  The 13 Moon/28-day cycle is the key that opens the harmonic frequencies and knowledge of the solar ring. This precipitates heightened awareness, previously unknown.*


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.


www.lawoftime.org
www.tzolkincosmology.com
www.13moon.com





The Sacred Tzolk'in





Sahasrara Chakra (Dali Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment