Thursday, August 20, 2015

Blue Solar Storm/ Blue Cosmic Monkey - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 26






                           Fig. 4 Tepeu bowl, detail. Photograph courtesy of David Joralemon.




Blue Solar Storm

My Heart is closed for Repairs 
Out to Lunch
Shut down
Boarded up against you

You refuse to give
Even to the starving Subway Seekers –
To me you give few Words
Weak Affection
A pittance of Attention

Therefore must I retreat
Withdraw and free Myself
From this Neglect
Until further Notice –
My Heart is closed for Repairs.

©Kleomichele Leeds



CAUAC



Kin 139: Blue Solar Storm


I pulse in order to catalyze
Realizing energy
I seal the matrix of self-generation
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of vision.



Will is the quality of alignment of the third-dimensional self with fourth-dimensional soul essence as guided by the fifth-dimensional guardian or angel.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Visshudha Chakra  (Alpha Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment