Saturday, August 22, 2015

Red Spectral Dragon/ Red Lunar Skywalker - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 28








Olmec Dragon.




Red Spectral Dragon

My Grief –
 I own it as I would
A Dagger plunged
Deep into my Heart

The Blade would
End my Life
If it were steel

Yet Sorrow steals
Much more than Breath
From the dancing Soul –

Psychic Wounds
Bleed Tears unceasing
 Suffering creates
A ground of Being –

Until Eros comes to
Pull the Blade out clean.


©Kleomichele Leeds


IMIX



Kin 141: Red Spectral Dragon


I dissolve in order to nurture
Releasing being
I seal the input of birth
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Perceptions reformulated according to the frequencies of the Master Cube resonate forever from within.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-1016.








 The Sacred Tzolk'in






Anahata Chakra  (Silio Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment