Monday, August 3, 2015

White Overtone Wind/ White Solar Wizard - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 9





Image result for mayan wind god
The Wind God Ehecatl/Quetzalcoatl Next to His "T" Shaped Throne. Aztec.



White Overtone Wind 
Psyche’s Song*

I lit the Lamp of Insight
And saw the god in you –
A Spark – a sparkling Star
Beneath your hooded Eye

In fear you spread your Wings
To fly from me –
Now in Anguish and Despair
  I wander and I wonder -
Each Breath a mournful cry 
  
Are you gone forever?
Will you let me die?
Or will you save me, Love,
From my riven Soul
And the existential lie?

*Eros, the god of love, deserts Psyche, his lover, when she looks upon him in the night.  She had been forbidden to do so.  Therefore, he flies back to his mother, Aphrodite, goddess of love.  Psyche and Eros symbolize the inner feminine and masculine aspects of soul and consciousness which must be reconciled before psychological wholeness is achieved.

 © Kleomichele Leeds



IK



Kin 122:  White Overtone Wind


I empower in order to communicate
Commanding breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the overtone tone of radiance
I am guided by the power of heart.



In the infinity of the ocean of the mind of God exists super-mental civilizations, both within the home galaxy and in parallel galaxies.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.




The Sacred Tzolk'in






Muladhara Chakra (Seli Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment