Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Yellow Resonant Seed/ Yellow Spectral Warrior - Magnetic Bat Moon of Purpose, Day 11






Priest from Teotihuacan Mural.




Yellow Resonant Seed

I recall the night Medusa came to me –
“All that has been, that is and that will be”
I stood in western Twilight
Revelation filled my Soul
My Blood awoke in Ecstasy
With the Knowledge that – She IS!

 I knew then the triple Goddess –
Sacred Feminine Power
Disparaged, despised, forgotten
Feared, beheaded, left for dead
Lives ON!
Not a creature hideous
But a Symbol glorious

Medusa –
Wise Mother of Mysteries
Despiser
Of evil and ignominy –
Your gaze destroys
Your blood resurrects
From you sprung Chrysaor of the golden Sword
And Pegasus, white-winged Steed
Without whom would Poets thirst –
     Their Muses without Hippocrene.*

*Hippocrene: literally “fountain of the horse.”  When Pegasus kicked the side of Mount Helicon, abode of the Muses, water sprang forth to inspire them and slake their thirst.

©Kleomichele Leeds


KAN



Kin 124: Yellow Resonant Seed


I channel in order to target
Inspiring awareness
I seal the input of flowering
With the resonant tone of attunement
I am guided by the power of intelligence.



Initiation brings a change of focus to your mental vision so that a higher harmony may manifest.


*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.



The Sacred Tzolk'in
 





Svadhistana Chakra (Kali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment