Friday, October 2, 2015

White Cosmic Wind/ White Self-Existing Wizard - Electric Deer Moon of Service, Day 13






The Wakah-Chan, the Maya World Tree.




White Cosmic Wind

A Phantom have I
Lived with near a Year –
An inner Voice
A disembodied Face

A separate Self –
Beloved yet apart
A ghostly Lover
Occupied my Heart

His surface Charm
Hid dangerous Depths
 Where Resentments grew
Deadly and immortal all –

Upon him I projected
Every wound and crime –
Committed from my infancy
Until present Time

I fashioned him a Hero –
That insubstantial Shade
But when I cut him loose I saw
The Hero is my Self made whole.
©Kleomichele Leeds




IK



Kin 182: White Cosmic Wind


I endure in order to communicate
Transcending breath
I seal the input of spirit
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of death.



Interplanetary travel commences with meditation that clears the mind of the thinking disposition.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 






Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma)





No comments:

Post a Comment