Sunday, November 8, 2015

Blue Spectral Storm/ Blue Lunar Monkey - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 22







 Chaak is on the left side of this illustration, on a painted Late Classic Maya ceramic vessel. He holds an axe in one hand. Serpent belly plates appear on his legs, and in front is an anthropomorphic jaguar baby, apparently ready to be sacrificed.




Blue Spectral Storm 

When I hear your Voice
I hear the Bells
I always have
I always will

One Bell signals Happiness
My Heart fulfilled and blessed

A second rings with Joy –
The Song of a barefoot Boy

Then Exhilaration do I hear
And feel when you’re with me

Finally, the chime of Ecstasy –
The Bliss of a Soul set free.

©Kleomichele Leeds



CAUAC



Kin 219: Blue Spectral Storm


I dissolve in order to catalyze
Releasing energy
I seal he matrix of self-generation
With the spectral tone of liberation
I am guided by my own power doubled.



Not only is our body coded with number, but our external world is also.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment