Saturday, November 7, 2015

11/6/15 Red Solar Earth/ Red Cosmic Moon - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 20






Temple of the Serpent. Chichen Itza. Mexico.






Red Solar Earth

 In the Dead of Winter I was born
The Sighs and Cries rang out for Days
And far into the frigid, crystal Nights
I missed New Year’s Day
Descending late – delaying
My Departure from a warm Womb
Into the cold, white World

In the Dead of Winter I was born
With black wet curly Hair
So overgrown and heavy
That “Monkey” or “Medusa” came to Mind

Little did I wish to go another Round on Earth
Or feel another mortal Wound –
My Eardrums failed to close
My Eyes so large and dark
Always saw near-sightedly

In the Dead of Winter I was born
Life leapt up - dealing Death
A feisty Blow – 
Brittle Bough and
Ice-filled Lake no Match for
Red hot Blood – the Will to start
A fresh young Heart –
Making a small Spring
In the Dead of Winter.

©Kleomichele Leeds 



CABAN



Kin 217: Red Solar Earth


I pulse in order to evolve
Realizing synchronicity
I seal the matrix of navigation
With the solar tone of intention
I am guided by the power of space.



Everything is music; just listen to the silence and you will know.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





The Sacred Tzolk'in 





Manipura Chakra  (Limi Plasma)




No comments:

Post a Comment