Saturday, November 7, 2015

White Planetary Mirror/ White Magnetic Dog - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 21






Black Tezcatlipoca (The smoking mirror). Magician God of the North, 
disguised as a Tiger. Codex Borgia.




White Planetary Mirror

Murdered was my Soul –
Surgically
Methodically
Intentionally  
In infancy
Ignored –

Or given deadly
Double Meanings
By five
I was wise
Well beyond my Years

Thoroughly repressed
Utterly depressed
It got much worse –
Needle Tracks
Insults – Incest – Neglect
Not – so – veiled References
To my horrendous Imperfections –
There was no pleasing
No appeasing
No approval
In their eyes
I fail
In all Ways –

Is it my Death-wish?
Or just my Death
They wish?
My Soul was
Murdered long ago
And with it died my Dreams.

©Kleomichele Leeds


ETZNAB



Kin 218: White Planetary Mirror


I perfect in order to reflect
Producing order
I seal the matrix of endlessness
With the planetary tone of manifestation
I am guided by the power of death
I am a galactic activation portal
Enter me.



The origin of the GM108X (Galactic Mayan mind stream) contains the keys of knowledge pertaining to the science of how we arrived on this particular star system.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.





 The Sacred Tzolk'in





Anahata Chakra  (Silio Plasma)






No comments:

Post a Comment