Sunday, November 1, 2015

Yellow Self-Existing Human/ Yellow Overtone Seed - Self-Existing Owl Moon of Form, Day 15






In this version, from Palenque's Temple of the Foliated Cross, we see the comparison of the divine influence as it meets the horizontal level of our own Earth expressed in the Word made flesh: symbolized by the heads of human beings given birth to in the cornstalks.
http://www.doremishock.com




Yellow Self-Existing Human


You touch my Thigh
My eyes close as I awaken
To Feelings found again

Love – Joy – Terror
Flood my Heart
Change is on the Wing

From Innocent to Woman
Psyche’s archetypal Journey
Hidden like a Flame beneath the Sea. 


©Kleomichele Leeds



EB



Kin 212: Self-Existing Human


I define in order to influence
Measuring wisdom
I seal the process of free will
With the self-existing tone of form
I am guided by the power of elegance.



We are evolving from our present human nature, mutating as a unified humanity and transforming into a new state of being.*



*Star Traveler's 13 Moon Almanac of Synchronicity, Galactic Research Institute, Law of Time Press, Ashland, Oregon, 2015-2016.






The Sacred Tzolk'in 




Sahasrara Chakra  (Dali Plasma)



No comments:

Post a Comment